I can not believe its been 2 months since I last posted. I am so sorry. I feel very bad. I really have no excuse other than I am going 37 different directions and my blogs were what I had to give up.
Here is a quick recap of the last 2 months:
- Ran the 10 that I blogged about.
- Had a beautiful weekend in the Adirondacks Columbus weekend.
- October 16th we lost our 10 year old lab you can read about him here
- The snow storm that hit NYC and the hudson valley Halloween weekend caused my husbands crew to be sent down there to help for a week. Single momville
- Got a new puppy named dunkin
- when on a 3 night cruise to the bahamas with no kids
- Turned 32
- a day later my son turned 6
- two days later I cooked Thanksgiving for 15 then left at 7pm to shop all night!
- First of many xmas parties were last weekend
So that is the cliff note versions! During all that I had been having some medical issues – girly in nature. Massive mood swings, very tired, short periods. I should also mention my weight has not changed since mid august. Still holding strong around 178/177. I saw a doctor about my “problems” and she thinks a) my body just realized that I have dropped 96 pounds, b) that this is really normal but being overweight all these years I accept abnormal as normal c) After 96 pounds lost they think I may have a thyroid issue…I was retested this morning. I hope to have more news on that later this week.
After returning from the cruise (and spending 12 hours in the Orlando airport) I have been suffering from a back injury that has limited what I can do at bootcamp. The doctor said its probably your bodies weigh of saying hey you just spent 18 months doing crazy things and dropping 96 pounds now I (my back) needs to get adjusted to carrying this new weight with my new posture.
I finally felt good enough about myself to take a cruise or tropical vacation. When we got married I had gain about 85 pounds in 4 years. I did not want to look at 235 pound honeymoon photos in a bathing suit so instead we when to the mountains where I am in jeans and a sweatshirt in every photo! On the cruise I walked around in my bathing suit, wore strapless shirts and a sleeveless dress!
Well I have to go watch Sons of Anarchy. I will try to update more this week. I missed you all!