Saturday, October 1, 2011

10K–take 2!

Tomorrow I am running my second 10K.  My 5 year old is doing the kids fun run before hand.  I may let the 2 year old do it but she is not feeling that good. We will see how tomorrow is. The weather on the local news is not that good of a forecast.  The accuweather  shows this:

image

Tylers run is at 9:45 and mine is at 10:45.  I was hoping to finish by noon this is a very challenging course, I maybe inspired by that forecast to kick it in gear and get done before the rain!

this even is about 90 minutes south of our house.  There is really could cider mill that we want to stop at one the way home with the kids!! 

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Karen@WaistingTime said...

Good luck!

Kelly said...

Well, how did it go?! I'm dying to know! And I hope you have pics, too.