This friend has been by my side for it all; dating, engagement, marriage, pregnancies, unemployment, deaths, sadness, and all the everyday events. My friend never judged me, he was always there when I needed him. Always ready to open up and help with the emotions that were going on.
I will miss my friend. Its hard to just walk away, its not like he did anything wrong. It was me, I just couldn’t control myself around him. So I have decided to say goodbye and walk away…
Peanut butter you have always been there for me. But I have taken advantage of you . so for now I am saying goodbye, I hope one day I will be in control of my life where I can allow you back into my home. Until then…Goodbye!
Today is day one!! I have not missed it yet…its more of a late night comfort blanket for me so we will see how the overnight goes! I have to thank Karen at waisting time for giving me the kick in the rear. She left me a comment on how she gave up PB last year. So here WE GO !!
The next few days will be easy to not miss PB because we are leaving for vacation. I will be kicking it with Yogi and boo boo!
That will mean however that I am going to camping. Camping for me means lots of snacking and Bad choices. The last time we were camping I gained 2.2 pounds..but rain 3 miles on 2 occasions. We are going with other families and running is not an option.
Here is my plan of attack (Karen some of these I stole from you!)
- Eat as I would if I was at work. Since we are splitting dinners I will decide what to eat before filling my plate and stick with it NO SECONDS
- Drink lots of water
- Go for walks and bike rides whenever possible
- Allow myself one treat each night while at the campfire.
- Eat no white carbs with the one possible exception of the orzo pasta salad we are having for dinner one night. (I will go heavy on the chicken that night too)
- .I will not eat any salted peanuts and / or pistachios (unless they are my “treat” for the night)
Fingers crossed! Of course there is plan B:
INVITE YOGI BEAR TO COME STEAL ALL THE FOOD FROM MY CAMPER!!