Thursday, August 18, 2011

WI

Boy was I surprised to see a loss this morning on the scale.  I figured I would be the same to slightly lower.  But I came in at 2.6 pounds less  177 BABY!! How sweet is that?

Have you ever thought of becoming a personal trainer.  So often when I read success stories in magazines I find that the people have become PT.  It has me thinking. Would I want to do that? hmm maybe.

My plan for today was to go running but holly heck it was like 90 degrees when I got home from work.  So instead I went to bootcamp.  Not sure what to do for the rest of the weekend. This 10K has me freaked out.  Whats an extra mile right from what I normally run right.

I am going to feel so good once this darn thing is over!! Come on sunday.

5 comments:

The Fat Mom said...

Awesome job!!!!

I've thought of becoming a personal trainer. I think it's easier to relate to someone who has been in your shoes before. They know the struggles and the lack of motivation. AND it's more of a pay it forward type thing. I still have a long way to go though.

Karen@WaistingTime said...

Yes - I have thought about it. I think it would be a very cool job. But I'm not serious about it. And I am the type who would worry about my clients getting injured.

Baby Weight and Beyond said...

Great job! You are going to be great on Sunday!

Kelly said...

Great WI! Good luck on your 10K!

Anonymous said...

Sweet!