Monday, April 11, 2011

WI and wild wild workouts

Today was my weigh in (yeah!! for new weigh in days).  If you remember, last Monday with my unexpected weigh in after lunch I was 206.8.  However that was also weight that morning when I home weigh in.  So my officially weigh today was!!!!  201.4!! yes that’s correct 201.4!

I AM SO VERY FOCUSED ON GETTING TO 199.9 OR LESS THIS WEEK!

My trainer was so kind to help push me towards ONEderland this after.  It was suppose to be an off week workout (normally strength training).   Instead it was 5 rounds of KB swings,TRX S-crunch, Med ball smashers, ring rows, Squat to press.  It was killer it took me an hour and according to my HRM I burned 1215 calories.  I have never burned that many since I got it!  I was very excited and justifiably very tired from the workout.

This was this past Friday's workout. 

I am still recovering..sadly I forgot my heart rate monitor that day.

In other news before I go to bed (even though general hospital is really good tonight).  I signed up for my 2nd 5K on the 23rd!  I am really looking forward to it!  I am considering running a 10K in August.  I am still successfully tracking my food each day.  I really feel it has been the key to my success for the last 3 weeks.

Have a great night everyone.!

3 comments:

alisonds said...

Well done! That's amazing! Good luck reaching onederland. You can do it - especially after that workout! Whoop!

Anonymous said...

Grr, I lost my first comment. I beg you to take off the word verification. :) Actually, I think it would be funny to keep track of all the "words" from the word verification process on people's blogs. I think I saw an actual word I knew one time. ;)

So anyway, awesome loss, and congrats on your 2nd 5K entry! You'll be hitting ONEderland in no time I suspect. Great job!

Need to Get ME Back said...

WHOA!!!! Awesome loss this week! That is amazing...