Friday, January 21, 2011

Weigh in

after my great weigh in last week, this week I gained.  I weigh in yesterday morning at 745 and by 3pm my period had arrived…case closed.  Oh and I did not hit my water goal at all this week.  I am not discouraged I had expected it.  I will get it back next week!  weigh in number 213.4.

This week I went stronger on my weights, its nice to realize your success.  I used the heavier Kettlebell, I lasted longer on certain timed exercises.  One of the finisher at bootcamp was a 5 minute burpee burn.  we had to do 6 burpees at the start of each minute then we got a break till the next round started at the top of clock.  I was able to at least a 10 second break each round.  last time we did this I was doing burpees the entire 5 minutes

my trainer asked me to do video on my success so I think we maybe doing that today before bootcamp- hopefully to snow stops so I can go.

1 comment:

Shabby Chic Mom said...

Hi, new follower :) Nice blog!
Congrats on working on a healthier you!!!
I'm sure you'll have a loss next week!