I spent Saturday with my Girlfriends. Nothing wild, don’t getting any funny ideas! We scrapbooked! My girl Jenny (here) showed us per bucket list that she scrapbooked. I had been kind of thinking about my bucket list but Jenny kicked it in overdrive!
So I have been attempting to build my list but I realized some of my items are done!
- To have healthy children = Complete
- Build a house into a home = Complete
- Have a job doing something I love
- Go to Disney
- Go to Alaska
- Meet Rachel Ray
- Become a runner and complete a 5K and then boilermaker
- Hit my target weight
- Be published in a magazine
- Host a cooking show or talk show!
- Skydive or zip line or ride in a racecar
- Ride on a motorcycle
- Get a makeover to include profession photos taken
- Get a facial
- walk on the oceans beach barefoot in a strapless or sleeveless dress
- Ride a horse without falling off
- Wear size 8 Jeans
- Declare myself a strong women in public in front of people
- Enjoy a cup of coffee and pastry in a REAL coffee house with no schedule to worry about
- Find a way to change a child’s life
Thanks Jenny! I guess I need to scrap it now!