Looks yummy right?!! So simple and Easy!
If you use wooden sticks remember to soak them in water first! I made mine in the morning so they could marinated while I was at work.
- Slice 2 medium zucchini into 1/2” slices
- Using Large raw shrimp, peal the shell off just leaving the tail
Then assemble!. My pattern was 1 zucchini, 2 shrimp, 1 zucchini 2 shrimp, 1 zucchini
The marinade was:
- 1/4 cup (my best guess estimate – I don’t measure) of EVOO
- salt and pepper
- the juice of one Lime or lemon
- Garlic powder or crushed garlic
- 1 tsp of Lake George Blend seasoning (found here) or I may try this sometime
Brush the marinade onto the kabobs and let them get happy in the fridge! Then grill at dinner time! Start the grill and put on a medium heat. You will only need to grill them for 2-3 minutes on each side.
I served mine with Wild Brown rice! It quick and easy – great for summer!