As soon as you tell some about your weigh loss the conversation sounds something like this:
- Them: wow you look great! How much have you lost?
- Me: Thanks about 75 pounds
- Them: that’s great! How did you do it?
- Me: eating right and working out. Its great I love bootcamp!
- Them: How long did it take you to get to your weight off?
- Me: I will let you know when I am done!
- Them: you are still trying to lose more?
- Me: Yes
- Them: how much more do you want to lose?
- Me…hmm umm well ummmm hmmm ???
If I go according to the stupid BMI charts I need to be 154ish to have a normal healthy weight. But I don’t know how realistic the BMI charts are. Girls at bootcamp don’t weigh what they should because of the muscle weight they have.
I really would like to be 154ish since that close to the weight of my GF who looks amazing. The thing is we workout differently. I don’t know what my body is capable of.
At some point I need to stop worrying about the scale and use NSV as my deciding factor. Like I want to be a size 8. I want to run a mile in under 9 minutes. Of course then I will want to be a size 6 and run a 8 minute mile! ha ha. I love to change my mind!
So tell me how did you pick your target weight?