Today was weigh in day after 2 weeks and I was down 3 pounds! That puts me at 191!
When I am at work I have so many things I want to write about but then I get home and my mind goes blank. So here are some cool facts:
- 3 pounds lost this weigh in
- 72.8 pounds since I started on January 1, 2010
- I have lost 27.60% of my starting weight
- I have lost 15.8 pounds in 9 weeks
- 82.8 pounds from my highest non-pregnancy weight
- My current BMI is 30.82
- 11.75 decrease in BMI since my 1 Jan 2010 of 42.57
- I am 5.2 pounds from having an “overweight” BMI
- I ran 5.25 miles in under 55minutes on Sunday
- Saturday I went to a party and people didn’t know who I was!
- I really love hockey and this game is annoying me….
I am sorry its not a more exciting post! I would like to hit 185.8 (the weight I need to be considered overweight) by the 4th of July. Basically I need to lose 1.7 pounds the next 3 weeks each.
The problem is I am getting TOM and Today I just want to eat –CRAP. Its not that I am just having larger portions or extra healthy snacks, we are talking about sniffing out candy dishes at work. One Reese peanut butter cup, one Reese pieces fun pack and a spoonful of peanut butter on a oreo. I need to go to bed and forget about this and start fresh tomorrow.
What kind of cravings do you have when you are getting TOM (I am pretty sure I only have female readers!)? How do you get over them without giving in? Normally I would have a cup of coffee (Flavored) and that helps me but it was really summer-like today and hot coffee was not appealing. Maybe I need to starting making iced coffee!!!