Monday, June 6, 2011

Weigh in

Today was weigh in day after 2 weeks and I was down 3 pounds! That puts me at 191! 

When I am at work I have so many things I want to write about but then I get home and my mind goes blank.  So here are some cool facts:

  • 3 pounds lost this weigh in
  • 72.8 pounds since I started on January 1, 2010
  • I have lost 27.60% of my starting weight
  • I have lost 15.8 pounds in 9 weeks
  • 82.8 pounds from my highest non-pregnancy weight
  • My current BMI is 30.82
  • 11.75 decrease in BMI since my 1 Jan 2010 of 42.57
  • I am 5.2 pounds from having an “overweight” BMI
  • I ran 5.25 miles in under 55minutes on Sunday
  • Saturday I went to a party and people didn’t know who I was!
  • I really love hockey and this game is annoying me….

I am sorry its not a more exciting post! I would like to hit 185.8 (the weight I need to be considered overweight) by the 4th of July.  Basically I need to lose 1.7 pounds the next 3 weeks each.

The problem is I am getting TOM and Today I just want to eat –CRAP. Its not that I am just having larger portions or extra healthy snacks, we are talking about sniffing out candy dishes at work.  One Reese peanut butter cup, one Reese pieces fun pack and a spoonful of peanut butter on a oreo.  I need to go to bed and forget about this and start fresh tomorrow.

What kind of cravings do you have when you are getting TOM (I am pretty sure I only have female readers!)?  How do you get over them without giving in?  Normally I would have a cup of coffee (Flavored) and that helps me but it was really summer-like today and hot coffee was not appealing.  Maybe I need to starting making iced coffee!!!

Good night

4 comments:

Baby Weight and Beyond said...

Great work on all the losses!

I have a really hard time at TOM and try to just not let it get away from me. I will try and increase my workouts to help with the indulgences. I find if I try and ignore all of them I end up eventually giving in to all of them!

The game was so annoying!

Life as a Caterpillar said...

Fantastic weigh-in!

Those stats are superb- keep up the good work!
x
lesley

alisonds said...

Well done - you have come so far! I also hate TOM. It totally goes against the grain but I find that exercise actually helps - just doing something light like going for walk. Maybe it just takes my mind off it. It's normally the last thing I feel like doing doing but once I'm up and moving I always feel better for it. x

Karen@WaistingTime said...

You have made such great progress:) Not sure it would help but I have been drinking a lot of flavored tea this year and some are things like "coconut cocoa" flavor. Yum.