Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Calorie Free Meal!!

I just saw an amazing commercial for a local restaurant.  I am very hungry tonight but I think its because I did not have that many grams of protein with dinner and I was very very bad with my water consumption today.

So in my state of hunger I got thinking….

what would you eat if you were allowed one MEAL that was calorie free no strings attached?

I could think of so many things but here is what I came up with for my MEAL!

Appetizer:  Buffalo Chicken Pizza!

Dinner: Chicken and hats Alfredo

Dessert: Brownie Sundae

Okay so the fact is I really do not feel deprived that I have not eaten the above items in I don’t know how long.  But I can still imagine what it would be like if I could eat one of these with no guilt and no consequences..its my Alice in wonderland syndrome!!!

2 comments:

Polar's Mom said...

Dude that is so EASY for me to conjure up lickety-split...
Chips and Salsa
Mega-nachos (with everything)
Penne with arrabiata sauce and loads of shredded fresh parm
monster piece of Grand Lux cafe chocolate cake
Peanut butter hot fudge sundae

Not that I could even have fit all that in in one meal, even when I was eating like a champ...
Just thinking about that all gives me that stuffed turkey after Thanksgiving feeling...

Polar's Mom
www.polarspage.blogspot.com

Shabby Chic Mom- Susie said...

You could totally make low cal versions of these three foods!! Then you wont feel denied and still lose!!