Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Weigh In Day!!

Another weigh in day!!!  Yes that is right you are seeing “!!!”  Normally I weigh in on Mondays at work but the nurse was late and I was starving. So I decided to weigh in on Tuesday instead!  After last week’s amazing 6.4 pound loss and it being TOM; I braced for a gain or a stay the same.   Imagine my surprise when I saw a 1.8 pound loss!!
That’s right folks I am 194.6!  Or 8.2 pounds in 2 weeks.  I Love MAY!  So I am officially at 69.2 pounds!
I have continued to track my food using myfitnesspal app – I love it. Did I mention you can scan your barcodes with it?  Last week I worked out at boot camp Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.  I walked during lunch because we had the most amazing weather last week (Since Saturday it has rained).  I can get a good 2 mile hike up the hilly terrain behind my office during my 30minute lunch.  Saturday and Sunday I put in 45minute interval runs coming in just under 4 miles!
The running has really pushed me to the next level and I am not talking about the weight loss on the scale.  I have had significant changes in my body now that I am putting in about 8 miles each weekend.  The fat roll (aka muffin top) is dramatically less.  I am also noticing it in my hips are not as wide!  I have this other fat roll below my bra on my ribs and it too is going away  - maybe that is from all the sideplanks we have been doing!
 I can actually feel my muscles thru the fat!  I told my husband that the fat is the blankets over my muscles and now I have the summer blanket on instead of the heavy winter ones!  Today alone I have received 3 or 4 compliments at work on how I look.  Of course dropping 8 pounds in 2 weeks helps a lot with that!

4 comments:

LoriV. said...

Fabulous! You deserve all the compliments for sure!

Shabby Chic Mom- Susie said...

That's incredible!! Whoooo hooo. You are really working it and its working for you!!! Don't stop believing!

Ellie said...

Wow, spectacular results. Keep up the great work - 8 lbs in 2 weeks is just amazing!

alisonds said...

Wow wow wow! Well done on the awesome weight loss! Whoop!