Thursday, December 30, 2010

heavy holidays

So the last time I posted I had 4 weeks to lose 5 pounds. Well as of last Tuesday the 21st of December I had 2 weeks to lose 9 pounds.  UGH.  I had some happy holiday moments and gained 2.2 pound 2 weeks in a row.  DAMN those Christmas Cookies.  I just couldn’t stop.

The 21st was the first time I weigh myself I have to weigh in on the 4th for my final count for this phase.  Now that Christmas is over I have been trying to be good.  lots of protein and water.  Also 3 surprise book camp sessions that have been ass kicking.  You have to love the Next level boot camp sessions. 

I have accepted that I will be giving up my $$ next week. there is no healthy way for me to lose that much weight by then.  The kicker is then I have to weigh in again on either Wednesday or Thursday.  Because I am doing the biggest loser at work.  I will have 12 weeks to lose 5% or pay the events committee $20bucks.  Of course what  I don’t know is 5% of what weight.

I have 36 days till I have to wear a bathing suite for 2 days and have photos taken in it.  we are going back to the indoor waterpark.  of course everyone is saying you have lost 50 pounds you should be excited. but I am not I still have more to lose and I feel that people will be more judging of my looks then if I had not lost the weight.

I do plan to work hard these next 36 days, push myself and eat right.  I hope to get the most of these coming weeks as possible.  maybe tomorrow I will try on my bathing suit and take a “before photo”

Tomorrow is New years eve.  I would like to do the following in 2011:

weigh less than 180

Run and finish a 5K within 33 minutes of less.

Take a nice beach vacation and have a nice photo of me at the beach

be a size 8

No comments: