Tuesday, August 17, 2010

8 Days and counting

One week from tomorrow is the final weigh in.  I am hoping for good numbers this week and next but I am more of a consistent loser!! lol  I need to work hard this week, we are camping and i am hoping to do some major hiking.  Lets just hope the weather changes!!!  No cheating for the next 8 days.  I am a bit hungry right now.  but i am thinking about going to bed.  My official weigh in this week at work has me down 1.6 for the week.  i hope i can stay str ong after mvbw is over,  I need to figure out where i am going to workout.  i just can not afford Next level performance right now.  My tenative plan is:

  • Work out at the gym at work 2 times a week and the rest of the time at home. 
  • Look into getting a trainer from YMCA and maybe taking a class there or at Clinton via BOCES.
  • Eat right and workout
  • Get below 200 and go back to Next level in the spring to become toned and stronger

To win my 20.00 bet at work i have to lose 5.2 pounds in the next 5 weeks.  More updates to come

No comments: